Roles and responsibilities
- You see the potential in how TOMRA Collection can utilize its data for the greater good, keeping litter out of our streets and our oceans
- You see the potential in how AI and deep learning can replace, extend and automate existing products, services and processes.
- You know how valuable data is to make good decisions and love to find ways to share valuable data to our customers and internal stakeholders
- You know how to communicate, package and price a data product, making it understandable for any recipients
- You love to be hands on with the development team, setting the course, participate in solution discussions and defining the requirements
- You enjoy working with a wide range of customers from governments to retail stores, all over the world.
Our data portfolio currently includes APIs, Scheduled Reports and Analytics, Self-Service Analytics, IOT Operational Tools, Fraud Prevention, Financial Reports and Business Intelligence Consulting.
The role will be a part of the Digital Product Management team in TOMRA Collection Digital, working closely with the development team, including a more hands on technical Data & Analytics Lead.
- Prior experience in product management or technical leadership roles within an IoT company
- Prior experience with utilizing big data to offer preventive and predictive service solutions for an IoT company is a plus
- Great communication skills (not just speaking and writing, but listening)
- Excellent collaboration and diplomacy skills
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution in an agile model
- Passionate about customers, markets, and the business
- Enthusiastic, persistent, optimistic attitude
- Experienced in agile methodologies
Master's or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering or related technical disciplines.
How to apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter by 15 April 2019 to: email@example.com or contact VP Digital Product Management, Chris Brasøygård. Phone: +47 4055 1212.