Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for mechanical design of modules or complete systems.
- Take discipline lead role and work in close collaboration with project managers, system architects and other project members to ensure best possible project plan, solution and timeline.
- Contribute to creating product and project specifications.
- Contribute to breakdown of product requirements and how they are verified.
- Contribute x-disciplinary to ensure quality deliveries from projects.
- Contribute to protection of TOMRA intellectual property rights.
- Contribute to assembly of pilot and test series.
In Mechanical Design Line function:
- Responsible for implementing improvements on products in running production.
- Participate in cross discipline task forces to solve specific market requests.
- Push for continuous improvement and best practices within R&D.
- Responsible for defined areas of expertise within the Mechanical Design Department.
- Propose improvements to products and services.
- Propose research activities/pre-projects relevant for reverse vending technology products and services.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant technologies and technology trends.
- Maintain and develop a network towards TOMRA Collection Solutions' markets/customers and key sub-suppliers/partners.
- Strong technology interest with a manufacturing mindset.
- Analytical, structured.
- Strong presentation skills (written and spoken).
- Good people/relationship-building skills.
- Trustworthy, self-driven & outgoing.
- Willing and able to travel, both domestic and international.
Experience and education
- Extensive experience within product development including manufacturing processes, preferably injection moulding, die casting, sheet metal and hard tooling.
- MSc, BSc, in Mechanical design or similar. Relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Experience from x-disciplinary development projects.
- Fluent English and Norwegian (written and spoken)
How to apply
Please send application to Kristian Lennertzen at CAPUS: Kristian.Lennertzen@capus.no.