The Field Service Technician will be responsible for maintaining and repairing can and bottle return machines at customers' stores. The successful candidate will troubleshoot faulty components or parts and repair the machines. In addition, they will perform preventive maintenance as required. This position is a customer-facing position so excellent customer service skills are required.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Ability to work weekends/ holidays
- Clean driving record and the ability to operate company issued van
- 1-3 years related experience in shop repair and/or assembly
- Knowledge of how to assemble, disassemble and repair mechanical components
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs and frequently push/pull up to 150 lbs.
- Ability to use a computer to email, save and copy files
- Knowledge of how to use a smart phone to track work
Please forward resume to TOMRA HR or fax to 203-926-9529 attn: Human Resources