Redemption center workers are responsible for assisting customer with procession of recyclable beverage containers. They will either count the material manually or use our proprietary technology to do this function. The RC workers will also be responsible for using a point of sale system to complete customer transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist the public with recycling of bottles, cans and plastic containers.
- Delivers material to designated work areas.
- Cleans around work areas.
- May occasionally drive a forklift or pallet jacks.
- HS Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to lift 25-50lbs
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
Please forward resume to TOMRA HR or fax to 203-926-9529 (Attn: Human Resources).