TOMRA is the inventor and the world’s leading manufacturer of reverse vending machines (RVMs) with over 75,000 installations worldwide. We are involved in container deposit schemes in Europe, North America and Australia collecting and recycling more than 35 billion containers a year. Our cloud-connected and digitally-enabled RVMs allow consumers to collect refunds on their bottles and containers via electronic payments, discounts and vouchers - or to donate to charities of their choice. Read more at www.tomra.com.
The NSW container deposit scheme, Return and Earn, has commenced across NSW and everyone has a role to play. Drink container litter makes up 44% of the volume of all litter in the state and costs more than $162 million to manage. Return and Earn is the largest litter reduction scheme introduced in NSW, and will help meet the Premier's goal of reducing the volume of litter in the state by 40% by 2020.
- Identifying potential leads
- Developing and maintaining relationships with consultants, authorities and agents
- Directly engaging and managing relationships with key clients
- Driving your sales cycle, generating pipeline, and meeting and exceeding the requirements of your customer base
- Increasing market share and acting as the face of the business, ensuring TOMRA Collection Services maintains its reputation as the best
- Keeping an accurate record of sales progress
To do well in this role, you’ll need to:
- Be a results driven self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Network; develop a pipeline of prospects; obtain appointments, face-to-face and one-to-many presentations, and demonstrations; and close new business deals
- Demonstrate strong commercial business acumen
- Have a proven track record in a sales capacity, ideally within service entities
- Have the ability to identify projects, source specifications and offer a robust solution
- Be willing to travel for potentially extended periods of time
- Be comfortable in running a sales process from end to end (including prospecting)
- A background in business or technology will be an advantage but not a prerequisite for the right person
- Have a passion and understanding of responsibility for the environment
- Degree qualified in sales
If you feel you have what it takes to thrive in this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.