- Reassemble components after making repairs or replacing parts.
- Install and configure new equipment and components, including operating software or peripheral equipment.
- Update existing equipment and components, performing tasks such as installing updated or additional components.
- Reinstall software programs or adjust settings on existing software to fix machine malfunctions.
- Test new and repaired components to ensure that they are fully functional.
- Analyze component performance records to assess its function.
- Maintain parts inventories and order any additional parts needed for repairs.
- Work with colleagues to resolve computer-related problems (troubleshooting).
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Interest in new technical developments and passion for the job
- Very good knowledge about computer and electronic components
- Initial working experience in a similar job would be a benefit
- Being self-motivated and well organized
- Ability to plan the own tasks and finish in due time
- Excellent problem solving and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good in spoken and written English
Education and Experience:
- Electrical Technician or Computer Repair Technician
- Good computer skills are mandatory
- Experience in inventory management
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, etc.)
- Should be able to read technical drawings
How to Apply:
Please send your application directly to: Bewerbung@gipsy.de