We at TOMRA Sorting thrive on innovation, responsibility and passion with a common goal of making a sustainable difference for our planet. With 15 offices worldwide and a network of local agents and distributors, we design and manufacture sensor-based sorting technology for the global recycling and waste management, food, and mining industry.
- Market research & analysis for Turkey strategy. Research on relevant end market segments, analysis of segment growth within the next years
- Keeping track of trends, changes within these sectors and of macro-economic developments
- Analysing data & support for strategy development for Turkey
- Ranking of attractiveness of different market segments based on production numbers, growth forecast, information on competition and the fit of our products to market requirements
- MSc in /Business Administration/ Business Management / Business Administration & Economics
- Excellent command in spoken and written Turkish & English
- Excellent in MS Office: Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Interested in gathering information, analyzing and deriving solid conclusions
- Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
- Interested in working with external service providers and consultants
Go online and find out about TOMRA Sorting Solutions! There is TOMRA Recycling, TOMRA Mining and TOMRA Food. We are on Social Media such as Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you interested?
Send us your motivation letter, CV and certificates (education, training, work experience) to Human Resources:
Subject: “Student Job Business Development”