More and more countries are taking steps to take better care of the environment and to work towards a cleaner world. One of these steps can be the introduction of a deposit system for consumables. We want to make sure we are “ready to go” when new countries introduce such a system. This is why we have set up a so-called Operational Hub to support future growth on an operational level throughout Europe. We are looking for a Product Expert for the expansion of our Hub.
Working in this position, you will be mainly concerned with new products and markets. As a Product Expert, it is your responsibility to know the “ins & outs” of these products. You will analyse, report and ensure product improvements are implemented. In addition, managing training materials and transferring knowledge through one-on-one training courses is also a part of your job. It is therefore important for you to be patient with our “newbies”. It’s up to you to make sure the local technicians are fully prepared to handle any situation when our vending machines enter a new market. All of which means you don’t mind travelling abroad every now and then.
All-in-all, we are looking for an enthusiast person who has a natural desire to know all the details about technical products, can explain technical matters in a simple way, and wants to build a cleaner world within a fast–growing, international organisation.
- You work well in a team, but can also work independently.
- You are organisationally strong and can explain technical matters in a simple way.
- You have sufficient knowledge of electronics.
- You preferably have an HBO/Bachelors work and thinking level and several years of experience as a Support Engineer or in a similar position.
- You like to go abroad occasionally to provide training and offer guidance to local technicians about how to work with new machines.
- You speak and write Dutch and English well.
What we offer
- An informal organisation in which you can be yourself.
- We encourage your development and provide education opportunities.
- Catered lunch every day and leisure bar in the building.
- Staff outings and company trips.
- A generous salary in line with the current market as well as supplementary benefits.
Are you the one we’re looking for? We would like to meet you. Visit our local website to apply and we will then contact you as soon as possible.