Posted: 28 Oct 2021
Field Service Engineer
Krasnodar or Moscow
Full Time Position
We are currently looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to strengthen & expand our customer support in Russia.
You will be performing following tasks on our Food sorters:
• Commissioning/Installation of new equipment. Including integration into existing production lines at customers.
• Maintenance and repair
• Optimization & upgrading
• Testing new functionalities
• Training of customer staff
This position is ideal for a self‐motivated adventurer, as there will be intensive traveling involved, mainly domestic. You have a true passion for engineering and being self-motivated to fully complete tasks comes natural to you. You have a down to earth personality with a no-nonsense mentality. You feel comfortable in an initiative role and, although you are a great team player, you have no problem working independently to achieve the organization's ultimate goal.
Multitasking is fine by you and you are able to cope well with deadline pressure. You consider yourself to be a self-starting person who is highly result-driven and constantly focused on quality and continuous improvement. As communication is key, you have excellent communication and facilitation skills with the demonstrated ability to present or handle complex technical information and issues in a user-friendly manner. You also have ability to relate to customers, their views and issues, locally and in other countries and cultures, based on your acquired cultural awareness.
Candidate profile• A relevant technical degree in the fields of Electric/Electronic/Mechatronics/Automation or similar.
• Several years’ experience in on-site field service supporting industry clients as technician/maintenance specialist or service engineer.
• Native Russian speaker with good working knowledge of English, both verbal and written.
• Willing to travel for at least 80% of the time across Russia and occasionally also international.
• Willing to work on a flexible base, this means you might be called for assignment during weekends or in holiday seasons.
• A valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
• Solid understanding of mechanical engineering.
• Working knowledge of basic electrical power circuits.
• Excellent technical problem-solving, troubleshooting, and follow-up skills.
• Knowledge of PLC Step 7 and TIA circuits would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and configurations is considered a plus.
• Basic understanding of programming, preferably C++, C, Java or Python are considered to be a plus.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal and external associates, and management.
• You like to work independently and to travel. You are flexible and capable to travel frequently on a short notice.
• You like variety, you adapt yourself easily to different environments and you are eager to learn.
• You communicate smoothly so you can inform and train customers.
• You are able to understand and relate to questions raised by our customers and see it from their point of view.
How to apply?
Please send your CV (in English) to [email protected] indicating ‘FSE Russia ‘in the subject line.