Product Manager Service
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying unmet customer needs supporting their business and develop new customer focused Service Products and optimize the existing ones.
- Enlarge the TOMRA Food Service offering. Create standardizing and unifying processes across all products where the customer gets the understanding of
one TOMRA Food approach.
- Be in constant coordination with your stakeholders in the business, to develop a best in class launch plan for new Services and a phase out plan for Services not to be continued.
- Championing future offerings that distinguish our capability as a market leader, across digital and remote services, different business models, predictive maintenance,
and analytics outcomes etc.
- Providing Work with Activity and Task Leaders within the operations team to: associated sales processes/material to position the Service offerings from day 1 of the customer journey through the complete life cycle.
- Work with Activity and Task Leaders within the operations team to:
Ensure the Product Lifecycle Management process is fully supported by these activities.
The service model and associated costs and payment models for the current, proposed, and new services are properly defined and understood.
- Providing cost calculation as well as recommended sales pricing for all services and monitoring profitability for each product on a regular basis.
- Obsolescence and lifecycle planning support with service managers and sales teams, including road map development.
- Developing Customer Value reports to highlight the value of each service offering.
- Initiate activities that our business systems can handle the services/contract content in a professional way while ensuring that our SLA with customers are met.
- Working closely together with product management and R&D teams to define and promote best in class service offerings that support the products and
equipment sold by TOMRA.
- You are passionate about services and innovation, strategic planning, and implementation.
- You are a “technophile” who loves spending time with customers to understand their needs and developing long-term relationships with them.
- You have served as a product manager for in a service department, experienced in working in a customer service environment, service contracts etc.
- You have an international mindset, who enjoys traveling worldwide (10-30% of your time) and developing expertise on the dynamics of new countries, regions, …
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a product management, service, or business function.
- You have worked with Service Contracts for highly technological investment goods. Having worked in the food sector is an advantage.
- You are autonomous, self-directed, have a strong character and fit in a rapidly changing environment.
- Our company language is English, any other language is an asset
You have a Master’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Business or equivalent by experience. Additional degrees in Product Management are a plus.
You are passionate about the broader mission of TOMRA to create a more sustainable world through better use of resources and join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share a strong conviction about this mission.
TOMRA is known for investing significantly in professional development, offering competitive short-term and long-term compensation, and enabling career paths that can span different sectors, geographies, and roles.
If this all sounds like a potential fit, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Send your application to [email protected] indicating Product Manager Service in the subject line
NOTE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: We do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes/CVS. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through LinkedIn (or any other online platform) or directly to HR, managers and staff members. TOMRA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.