Project Manager Service Sales
We are currently recruiting an experienced Project Manager to to manage (quoting, initiating, planning, monitoring, coordinating progress) and realise the objectives of the 'service sales' projects assigned to him/her with respect to the client and the organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manages, quotes and coordinates peeler projects and follows them to ensure that they progress smoothly and that possible problems are dealt with efficiently.
• Is responsible for the results of the planning phase up to and including the feedback & evaluation phase of the assigned projects and makes sure that the clients are always satisfied.
• Supports Service & Sales in the Pre-Sales phase (also known as the initiation phase of a project).
• Cooperates closely with internal and external parties to involve the right people at the right moment and sees to it that they carry out their tasks properly.
• Is responsible for controlling the budget/costs and the extra costs for the assigned projects.
• Ensures that internal and external stakeholders know about the progress, approach and quality of the project and sees to it that obstacles are dealt with.
• Follows up '3rd party' equipment if part of the project.
• Follows procedures and guidelines for project-based work.
• Ensures a smooth and professional transfer of the project to the Service Organisation.
• Cooperates closely with product expert, back office and Peeler engineers (Dublin) to provide mutual support where necessary and joins in creating a pleasant and collaborative atmosphere in the Project Management Role.
1. Management of technical-operational projects:
• Supports and implements projects in the planning phase up to and including the feedback & evaluation phase.
• Organizes and facilitates meetings and other forms of assembly related to the projects and reports on this to the stakeholders and makes sure that obstacles are dealt with efficiently.
• Is well-informed about the content of the assigned projects and ensures that they are planned and followed up properly.
• Takes initiatives that improve the processes.
• Cooperates with the back office and planning department to organise ‘Pre-Inspection’ visits that could be asked for by the client, and follows up obstacles.
• Visits assigned projects in the field , up to 30% of his/her time and can be adhoc travel
• Participate in the weekly peeler meeting with Senec & Dublin.
2. Information flow external:
• Cooperates closely with the customer, the agent, the 3rd party and, possibly, the line integrator and ensures a proper information flow about the arrangements made.
• Is available to give technical support/advice to agents and customers in the initiation phase of a project.
3. Information flow internal:
• Puts together the construction file for each machine in which all features of the project are included.
• Cooperates closely with the departments Sales, Production, Service and R&D and ensures a proper information flow about the arrangements made.
• Ensures that the production checklist is checked and takes care of the necessary communication of backorder shipments to the stakeholders.
• Is available to give technical support/advice to the Area Sales Managers in the initiation phase of a project.
• Sees, together with the Peeler Product Expert, to it that the Field Service Engineer in charge of the installation, start-up and commissioning has all the necessary information about the project involved so that the intended results are achieved as efficiently as possible.
• Designs solutions for line integration (if required) in cooperation with Customer Engineering and Sales.
• Supports the technical clarifications in the initiation phase of a project.
• 3-5 years of project management experience in an industrial product business and ideally within a sales/services environment
• Proficient with MS Office suit. Experience with CAD is an asset
• Master or Bachelor in Technology / Engineering
• Excellent English skills. Knowledge of Dutch, French or German are a plus
• Good communication skills verbal & written
• Organisational skills
• Team worker
• A can do mentality
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating ‘Project Manager Service Sales ‘ in the subject line.
NOTE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: We do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes/CVS. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through LinkedIn (or any other online platform) or directly to HR, managers and staff members. TOMRA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.