Your role will include:
- Generating transparency on the performance, productivity, and efficiency of the Service Organization (KPIs)
- Proactively searching and highlighting the areas for improvement and best practice.
- Collecting information to generate forecasts for workforce and parts. Readily highlighting where action is needed.
- Building and managing relationships to the different stakeholders across the TOMRA FOOD organization
- Effectively analyzing our spare part availability and delivery performance.
- Leading the process of generating and maintaining common standard procedures and checklists together within the Business Areas needed to ensure highest quality of service support.
- Successfully coordinating and monitoring the implementation in the BAs.
What we are looking for:
- You know the strength of data and can motivate yourself and others to work with them and make the right conclusions.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis or related work experience within After Sales Services.
- You know visualization tools and how to present the results of your work.
- You have strong knowledge of Excel and Power BI-Experience.
- You have experience with ERP-Systems (e.g., IFS & MS Dynamics D365 are strongly preferred).
- You have strong thinking in E2E processes.
- You have a customer-centric mindset.
- You know the strength of data and can motivate yourself to work with them and make the right conclusions based on your results.
- You are able to integrate the work of yours and others on your work and to win as a team.
You have a Master's degree in mathematics, statistics or engineering
You are passionate about the broader mission of TOMRA to create a more sustainable world through better use of resources and join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share a strong conviction about this mission.
TOMRA is known for investing significantly in professional development, offering competitive short-term and long-term compensation, and enabling career paths that can span different sectors, geographies, and roles.
If this all sounds like a potential fit, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Send your application to the P&O Department at [email protected] .