Service Sales Manager
The Service Sales Manager is responsible for sales of ‘Service Products’ (Upgrades, Service Contracts, Service Tours and similar) under the brand name ‘Tomra Care’. S/he is responsible for revenue and profit globally and acting from a more strategic level to daily operational tasks. The person will manage and continuously develop the Service Products portfolio tied to current and future customers’ needs while looking at improving customer satisfaction by creating the right offers. S/he will ensure a strong understanding of markets’ needs and evolution through business intelligence activities using our different distribution channels (direct, TOMRA local hubs, agents) to enhance our pricing structure, our “go to market” approach and our sales tools and processes. S/he will manage a team of 7 acting transversally in a global matrix organization bringing together, Service, Sales, Finance, Production and Engineering, working in close corporation with local Service (Sales) Managers across Tomra’s global markets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Define and manage the budget for Upgrades, Service Contracts, Service Tours and all other Service Products sales.
• Coordinate Service Products’ sales activities with the internal teams, the local TOMRA hubs and the agents.
• Ensure strong coordination and continuous improvement with the Customer Service team to secure full satisfaction towards the customers, looking at administrative and planning tasks.
• Ensure continuous communication with the Area Sales Managers regarding Upgrades sales activities and initiatives.
• Develop sales and marketing tools (in cooperation with the central Marketing team) to promote a proactive sales approach for Service Products.
• Build up a market understanding to feed strategic plans with new initiatives and/or products to drive future revenue and profit growth.
• Degree in Business, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
• Solid understanding of Sales and Business Development.
• 10+ years’ of commercial experience in Sales and/or Business Development leadership roles with global scope (Europe, Asia & North America) acquired ideally within technical / capital investment goods businesses.
• Commercial experience in and strong understanding of Service-related offerings, such as Upgrades and Service Contracts.
• Significant experience in salesforce management and distribution channels development in an international context.
• Strong (remote) people management and leadership skills.
• Results-driven, capable of working with tight deadlines and ambitious targets.
• Passionate about highly technical products or willing to learn.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication with customers, internal and external partners, and management.
• Excellent communication skills in English. Other languages are considered to be a plus.
• Willing to travel internationally (mostly within Europe) 30% of time, initially more for training and integration plan purposes and later on to pursue business objectives.
• You like to work in a growing, moving and international environment.
• You like variety, you adapt yourself easily to different environments and you are eager to learn.
• You innovate.
• You communicate smoothly.
• You are flexible.
• You act positive and customer oriented.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating ‘Service Sales Manager‘ in the subject line.