Key Account Manager Service - Wood Segment
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it´s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
Your tasks will be...
- Coordination of all service activities around customers in Wood Segment, responsible for customer satisfaction in this segment
- Alignment with activities for Wood Segment in other departments like Sales, CPM and R&D.
- Development of service portfolio for 24/7 operations
- Teamlead of Service Engineers (first point of contact for service field engineers, conducting of annual appraisal interviews, control of working hours and business travels expenses)
- Dispatching of the service engineers and making sure that all needed details (spares to be sent on site, flight bookings etc.) are handled in the most efficient way
- Managing and optimizing all processes and entries in ERP System in accordance with a fully transparent and efficient work flow, to supply the Service management team with some crucial key figures
- Invoicing and follow-up of receivables of service intervention
- Responsible for Service revenues in Wood Segment
- Quality and Productivity of the service engineers works
- Employee satisfaction of service engineers (in cooperation with the Service Managers)
- Ensuring service visits are properly prepared, executed, followed-up and closed
- Education in Technical/Maintenance studies or similar job experiences
- Customer oriented and structured work style
- Working under pressure, experience with needs of 24/7 operations
- Experience with economical aspects
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, German (basic) & other languages appreciated
- Self driven working style
Are you interested?
Please send us your CV and a motivation letter (indicating your desired salary), and certificates from education and training.
We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: Sabine Petolowski
Do you want to know more about TOMRA?
Have a look at our YoutTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLmM_eG1GTc
TOMRA Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tomrarecyclingpeople/?hl=de
TOMRA Recycling Website: https://www.tomra.com/en/sorting/recycling
TOMRA Recycling Products: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfWZGYUNw88
TOMRA one planet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLmM_eG1GTc