Technical Writer (m/w/d)
TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy, you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it’s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
As the Manufacturing Work Instruction Writer, you will support manufacturing in continuous improvement activities. This will entail interacting with engineering for pre-planned product improvements and developments. You write and edit systems documentation, procedures, work instructions and manuals in support of manufacturing and engineering functions related to high technology assembly operation.
You’ll also support manufacturing system administration tasks.
The Technical Writer collects the necessary information to create these specific documents.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain technical documentation, especially work instructions for machine units produced in Mülheim-Kärlich
- Cooperation and alignment with related departments, such as mechanical, electrical design, documentation etc.
- Transferring the data & manuals in our document management system (Dozuki)
- Support and alignment with the colleagues in our subsidiary in Slovakia
- Ensures compliance to the requirements from regulatory authorities (machinery directive)
- University Degree in technical documentation/communication or technological journalism
- Analytical thinking
- 3 – 5 years work experience in a production environment / industry
- Experience with a document management system (Dozuki) is a plus
- Fluent communication in English and German language
- Self-motivated and structured workstyle
- A motivation letter why you are a good match for this position to Ms Rosa Steffes
- A CV
- Certificates from university/internships/references/trainings/etc.
Contact: Elfi Maritime
Do you want more information?
TOMRA Recycling on Instagram "tomrarecyclingpeople".
TOMRA Website: https://www.tomra.com/de-de/careers/current-vacancies