Technical Product Manager
We are speeding up our journey towards the future of Service.
The person we are looking for will take ownership of a set of digital tools that are used throughout the lifecycle of TOMRA’s RVMs. The product stack we have created includes, among other things, IoT connectivity, analytics/insight-driven decisions, and tools for the monitoring and remote support of our machines. In this role, you will be the define the trajectory of your product portfolio.
Additionally, alongside the Head of Service Solution Management, you will act as a point of contact for our markets, mapping out and understanding their needs, creating roadmaps and strategies for relevant tools, and providing support.
The role reports to Head of Service Solution Management.
Role and responsibilities:
The Technical Product Manager will ensure that the product and solution portfolio remains competitive and profitable for TOMRA’s service organizations throughout the entire product lifecycle. They will initiate relevant changes to the portfolio, constantly optimizing TOMRA’s overall competitiveness and commercial success. Acting as a hub and catalyst between the technology environment and TOMRA’s service organizations and new market initiatives, Service Solution Management is the natural contact point for new product developments and additions to our existing portfolio. The Technical Product Manager will provide leadership and manage communication with the markets and customers, as well as with internal and external stakeholders. They will inspire and develop understanding of the use of digital tools within the service axis.
- Strategy and business oriented with a growth mindset
- A genuine interest for what technology can do to transform the way we work
- Higher degree in business- or technology-related subjects
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to adapt and respond to change, as well as manage pressure and adversity
- You are service minded, have great communication skills and proven teamwork skills
- Ability to handle stress
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Business focus with excellent technical problem-solving, troubleshooting, and follow-up skills
- Analytical and project management skills
- International experience and additional language skills is a plus
- Career opportunities within a growing, global, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and electric car charging, and our own healthy and varied cafeteria
- Convenient located in Asker – near Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Opportunities for personal development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
Send your cv and application letter to [email protected] with the title: Technical Product Manager
Apply until 20/12.