This page explains:
- Our approach to making this website accessible, including what we have done and will do in the future
- The facilities that we have provided for different disability groups
- Guidance on how to use particular features
- What to do if you have any questions or feedback for us
It is our aim that the web pages on the site should be, as a minimum, in line with the priority level 1 criteria of World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C's) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. Specific details are provided below for the following:
- Screen reader / voice browser / screen magnifier users
- Colour-blind users
- Keyboard-only users
- Changing the style sheet
Screen reader / voice browser / screen magnifier users
Our navigation mechanisms are accessible by screen readers and voice browsers. In addition, skip links allow the user to by-pass the navigation to the main content and also go directly to the site tools.
- ALT + M + ENTER will take the user to the top of the main content panel
- ALT + S + ENTER will take the user to the site map
- ALT + L + ENTER will take the user back to the local navigation
- ALT + N + ENTER will take the user back to the main navigation
We have checked the site font and background color combinations for the different color-blindness conditions and ensured that items are not referenced by color alone. Should you wish to change the color of text and background by introducing your own style sheet, please follow the instructions in the Changing the style sheet section below.
The web pages on the site have been tested for use in keyboard-only operation. When using the forms or controls for the tools, the keys to use are as follows:
- To select from dropdown boxes, use up and down arrow keys
- To select/unselect a check box, use the space bar
- To move forward between links, use the tab key
- To move back between links, use the Shift + tab keys
- To initiate an action button, use the Enter key when the action button is selected
Changing the style sheet
Users may import their own style sheet into the website. In Internet Explorer, select Tools, then Internet Options and then Accessibility. Next click on any or all of three checkboxes to ignore colours, font styles or font sizes. In the same window, you can change the style sheet by clicking the checkbox that says 'Format document using my style sheet', then simply browse to your preferred style sheet and click OK. In Mozilla Firefox, you can change your font and colour settings by selecting 'Tools' from the menu bar, then 'Options' and select from 'Fonts & Colours'.
Questions or feedback?
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us at:
Tomra Systems ASA,
P.O. Box 278
Phone:+47 66 79 91 00
Fax:+47 66 79 91 11