RWM in partnership with CIWM hosts the most comprehensive conference in UK´s waste and recycling sector. The event will focus on various issues:
- how energy from waste can contribute to the UK´s requirements;
- waste collection services and the local authorities and the private sector;
- understanding the potential impact of resource scarcity and escalating commodity prices;
- how uncertainties surrounding renewable feeding tariffs/incentives might impact the ability to secure planning for waste to energy recovery facilities;
- combating food waste; maximizing the opportunities to reuse of resources;
- what are the best ways to encourage residents to recycle, just to mention a few.
Experts in the related areas and visitors interested in the concerned sectors will attend the conference.