The belt principle allows the presentation of a non-uniform feed, and particles can stabilise on the belt before they are scanned by the sensor(s). This principle also allows for a higher surface-moisture content in the smaller grain sizes.
Four different sensor technologies are available: XRT, COLOR, NIR and EM.
- Reduce overall costs of mineral extraction.
- Pre-concentration of non-liberated metal to optimize the subsequent liberation and separation process, which is cost-intensive.
- Production of final salable metal concentrate.
- Grade control through adjustable cut point.
- Dry processing avoids excessive water-handling infrastructure.
- Recovery of existing dumps.