1) 1200 people have visited TOMRA’s five Recycling Test Centers this year. These are located in Koblenz, Germany; Seoul, South Korea; Xiamen, China; Buffalo, USA; and Moriyama, Japan.
2) TOMRA Sorting Recycling participated in 45 exhibitions and conferences during calendar year 2018, showcasing the company’s technologies in 20 nations on four continents: North America, South America, Asia, and Europe.
3) There were five TOMRA products an technologies launches during 2018:
- The new LOD (Laser Object Detection) system, used in combination with AUTOSORT and FINDER, boosts final product purity levels
- TOMRA SHARP EYE technology enables the separation of single-layer PET trays from PET bottles
- Another SHARP EYE application identifies materials suitable for deinking
- A new-generation X-TRACT machine, with Dual Processing Technology, enhances final purity levels and is available in a broad range of application packages