As an international field service engineer you are part of a team that is responsible for Field Service work (commissioning, operation, testing, integration, optimization, maintenance and repair) worldwide. This includes on call technical phone support and field response to equipment and customer issues. You will provide detailed field reports that are useful for the whole organization after every installation or technical intervention and give support to Sales and Project Management. You will provide training of customer maintenance and service personnel on site as well as TSS Service Engineers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for an effective field service work in terms of costs and timing.
- Ensuring the maximum performance of the TOMRA Sorting systems in the field to satisfy the customers.
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs.
- Install or make adjustments on TOMRA equipment in the Food business.
- 4-6 years in a Technical Environment
- Fluent English and Italian
- Solid understanding of mechanical engineering
- Working knowledge of basic electrical power circuits and PLC circuits would be an advantage
- Knowledge of computer hardware and configurations is considered a plus
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal and external associates, and management.
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or other languages are e considered to be a plus
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Willing to travel abroad for at least 80% of the time, based on a flexible e schedule. This means it could be also during weekends or in holiday seasons.
A high school degree in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- You like to work independently and internationally
- You like variety, you adapt yourself easily to different environments and you are eager to learn.
- You communicate smoothly so you can inform and train users
- You are flexible and capable to travel a lot on a short notice.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to Tara.Boland@tomra.com.