THE TOMRA 5B TAKES OPTICAL SORTING TO A HIGHER LEVEL
TOMRA’s new sorting solution now lifts this historical and unique performance to an even higher level by leveraging the large portfolio of technologies within the TOMRA sorting businesses. This way, TOMRA is able to provide an exceptional value proposition for today and the future needs of your industry.
BS Cocinados (Spain)
BS Cocinados, producer of ready-made Spanish Omelettes, has decided to partner with TOMRA Food.
Their new plant in Funes (Navarre) is an ambitious project which will significantly increase production capacity at BS Cocinados, S.L. Cutting-edge technology is necessary to achieve the desired quality standards, which is why the company has purchased a second TOMRA 5B unit with the latest chassis developments.
Read the full customer testimonial >
Monte Vista (California, US)
Monte Vista is a grower and packer of California almonds, located in Denair. They seek out customers who are very demanding and wat the best quality almonds that California can produce. With TOMRA, they increased safety, volume and flexibility, all in one package.
TOMRA 5B SORTING MACHINE: OVERVIEW
- Excellent performance
- State-of-the-art hygiene features that comply with the latest standards and regulations
- Improved product quality and removal of foreign objects with 360-surround view with smart surround view technology
- Minimal product wastage, by minimizing the level of false rejects, resulting in higher yield
- More accurate removal of foreign objects and defects
- Greater automation
- A more intuitive and less operator-dependent sorting process because of the new Graphical User Interface, TOMRA ACT
- Real-time performance feedback
- User-friendly design
A powerful combination of exceptional features, state-of-the-art innovation and ease of use makes the TOMRA 5B sorting machine an excellent addition to the TOMRA range, guaranteeing excellent results throughout the entire sorting process.
CONNECT TO TOMRA INSIGHT
TOMRA Insight enables you to turn your sorters into connected devices and to transform sorting from an operational process into a strategic management tool.
FOOD SORTING APPLICATIONS