The innovative QVision can analyze both fresh and frozen meat/seafood, and it measures fat, moisture, protein, and collagen simultaneously and in real-time, delivering highly accurate and consistent results.
The hygienic and robust analyzer penetrates far into the Meat, up to 20 mm, and measures across the full 500 mm width of its conveyer belt.
The design is open so that all surfaces can be visually inspected and sanitized using high-pressure water.
The QVision can analyze up to 30 tons of Meat per hour, making it an ideal choice for high-volume processors.
This, along with the consistent end-product quality and savings generated through reduced lean give-away, helps you drive profits.
The installation of QVision equipment in the cold meat production line allows Salaisons Jouvin to ensure consistent and uniform product quality and cutting costs, guaranteeing uniformity. Read their testimonial and find out why Salaisons Jouvin decided to partner with TOMRA.
TANN Marchtrenk, Austria's largest meat product producer, uses the TOMRA QVision as part of its innovative fat analysis. As a result, the in-line fat analysis process is improved and optimized to deliver a uniformly, high-quality product. Read their testimonial.
- Data Access with Daily Reports Exported or Integrated
- Automated and Simplified Process
- Ease of Use, Minimal Training Required
- Consistent Long Life Accuracy
- Ground Meat: fresh and frozen meat, of any grind size, and mechanically separated meat
- Diced Meat: used for better blending of trim meat or as the initial step in some dried sausage production processes
- Small Trim: standardization of small trim without grinding or dicing
- Crabs: analyses the meat content under the shell of a whole crab without touching it, enabling suppliers of crabs to deliver crabs full of meat whereas the rest can be used for other products
- Poultry: TOMRA can detect chicken wooden breast with an in-line solution