New: GAIN™ for wood chips
Pioneering the use of deep learning, GAIN™ is now available for wood recycling applications. GAIN™ enables your operation to create clean recycled wood chip fractions and differentiate between non-processed wood (wood A) and processed wood (wood B).
While x-ray transmission (XRT) sorting technology excels at removing impurities like inert materials, metals and glass from wood, GAIN™ goes the extra mile to classify and purify waste wood by distinguishing between various types of wood-based materials, including: MDF, HDF, WPC and wood composites.
- Higher yield and purities
- Sorts waste wood categories
- Increased process control
- Robust and flexible sorting system
GAIN™ purifies wood chips by removing impurities such as:
- MDF (medium density fiberboard)
- HDF (high density fiberboard)
- WPC (wood polymer composites)
- OSB (oriented strand board)