The innovative FatScan can analyse both fresh and frozen meat
and it measures fat in real-time, delivering highly accurate and consistent results. The hygienic and robust analyser penetrates deeply into the meat, and measures across the full 500 mm width of its conveyor belt.
The design is open, so all surfaces can be visually inspected and sanitized
, using high pressure water.
The FatScan is able to analyse up to 7 tons of meat per hour
, making it an ideal choice for small and medium size processors.
This, along with the consistent end product quality and savings generated through reduced lean give-away, helps you to drive up your profits.
TOMRA FATSCAN: OVERVIEW
- Daily reports
- Automated and simplified process
- Ease of use, minimal training required
- Consistent long life accuracy
Ground Meat: fresh and frozen meat, of any grind size, and mechanically separated meat
- Diced Meat: used for better blending of trim meat or as the initial step in some dried sausage production processes
- Small Trim: standardization of small trim without grinding or dicing
Find out more about the TOMRA FatScan in our press release
or get in touch with our team