This job is interesting for you if:
- You have a Master’s degree in electronics engineering or similar through experience.
- You have strong hardware engineering skills, especially in digital design, microcontrollers, FPGAs and architectures.
- You have experience developing, testing and deploying HDLfor digitial signal processing
- You have experience with XilinxVivado or a similar development tool chain.
- You have experience with embedded software (C/C++)
- You have experience in analogue and digital circuit design.
- You have experience with PCBA design and procurement
- Experience with scripting languages like Python is considered a plus.
- You have a customer centric approach
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
- You are willing to travel, on average 2-3 days per month.
- You consider yourself to be a self-starting person who is highly result-driven and constantly focused on quality and continuous improvement.
Master’s degree in electronics engineering or similar through experience.
To land this job you need to be a communicative problem solver with strong electronics engineering background.
Interested Candidates should send CV and motivation letter to TSS-Jobs.email@example.com