Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop software to connect TOMRA Food sorters to a cloud platform with an emphasis on quality.
- Work in an agile development environment
- Communicate and coordinate with key contributors both internally and externally
- Execute or support software field test and validation
- Monitor and implement industry best practices
- Participate in system architecture definition discussions
Skills and abilities:
- 2+ years’ experience developing with C# and/or C++
- Experience with IoT platforms and docker containers
- Experience developing automated tests within a TDD or BDD framework
- Experience with .NET technologies (MSTest, NUnit, xUnit) and SpecFlow
- Familiarity with continuous integration/continuous deployment technologies.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure IoT Edge
- Experience scripting with Python a plus
- Experience with .NET core and Linux a plus
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Team worker, proactive and solutions oriented
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering
How to apply?
Please send your application to TOMRA HR indicating Insight Software Engineer in the Subject field.
NOTE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: We do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes/CVS. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through LinkedIn (or any other online platform) or directly to HR, managers and staff members. TOMRA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.