Roles and Responsibilities:
As the Product Owner you work closely with our development team and contribute ideas on how to improve our products and their functionality
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders to understand and articulate new requirements while assisting with the development of product road maps
- Create and maintain a software product backlog for our systems
- Produce and communicate product requirements using SCRUM methodology
- Participate in reviews to provide input on product design, functional requirements and schedules
- Have a complete system level overview to ensure smooth integration
Skills and abilities:
- Passion for Software development.
- Experience in working as a Product Owner or as a member of a Scrum team.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and the ability to engage in debate and challenge with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Have a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving
- Proactive and Solution oriented
- Prepared to travel on a regular basis both to other TOMRA sites or customers’ sites, both domestic and abroad
- A flexible team worker
- Excellent English language skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- CSPO Certified Scrum Product Owner – Desirable
How to apply?
Please send your CV to Tara.Boland@tomra.com