Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute validation and verification plans.
- Carefully perform, log and document tests.
- Analyse the tests and report the results in a structured fashion accurately and objectively to the stakeholders.
- Design and maintain Software Quality Assurance processes.
- Track defects from initial find until they are resolved.
- Develop and Maintain the test environment
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy and completeness, and to analyse and mitigate risks.
- Work together with QA colleagues towards an encompassing SW QA strategy.
- Participate in reviews to provide input on product design, functional requirements, schedules and in general potential problems.
- Investigate customer problems.
- Have a complete system level overview to ensure smooth integration and to pro-actively flag potential integration issues.
Skills and abilities:
- Proficient and experienced in Python
- Experienced in data analysis tools & techniques
- Experience in Matlab, Octave and/or R a plus
- Passion for Software delivery
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Experience in working as member of a Scrum team.
- Flexible and Team oriented
- Solution oriented, proactive and customer oriented
- Prepared to travel on a regular basis both to other TOMRA sites or customers’ sites, both domestic and abroad
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent English language skills
Bachelor / Master degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
How to apply?
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to Tara.Boland@tomra.com