The Global Key Account Director role will offer incredible challenges every day, including:
- You will establish productive, trusted, and professional relationships with executives at the some of the world’s most important food organizations.
- With each of the organizations you engage, you will develop a joint go-to-market strategy that leverages the power of TOMRA solutions to enhance their brand proposition through assured quality and consistency of the food product(s).
- You will assist customers in developing a digital strategy and leveraging big data, analytics, AI and machine learning to optimize every aspect of their operation.
- You will develop and drive TOMRA's overall business strategy for the Global Fresh and Processed Vegetable segment aligned with the needs and opportunities of the industry
- You will build and lead global, cross-functional teams that support customers with the best service and support in the industry.
In this versatile and senior role you will report to the Vice President Global Sales Food, located in Brussels/Leuven.
- Your track record shows several years of experience in an international organization for high value capital sales and channel strategy - ideally within the food or food processing industry. Experience in Vegetable Processing or Fresh Cut sectors will be an advantage.
- As you have a truly international mindset you are fluent in English and you have experience working in an international environment with various cultures. Fluency in Dutch and French an advantage.
- You are an excellent people manager, inspiring people with your drive, energy and enthusiasm.
- Master, Business, commercial
- Interested to work in a technical environment or similar job experiences
- The position is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as a broad scope of freedom and design.
The continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions and to shape future business as well as participate and substantially contribute to the company’s success story.
- The dynamically growing company is acting in a future oriented market and offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
- The role is tailor-made for an international leader with a strong general business acumen and maturity and offers attractive long-term perspectives.
- Innovation and continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to shape future business as well as make your impact on TOMRA’s mission of leading the resource revolution.
Please send your resume to email@example.com