You will be part of the finance team in Belgium / Heverlee. You’ll be responsible for the analysis and reporting of the financial information for the business stream FOOD Sorting and this for different locations. You’ll be working with the entire F&A team and you report to our Controlling Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Financial controlling of several legal entities within the EMEA region
• Data consolidation, financial analyses variance and trend analysis.
• Supporting in preparation of management reporting
• Involved in the Forecasting/Budget and Strategy process
• Ad-hoc reporting facing deadlines.
• You will contribute to the optimization of financial reporting tools and internal procedures.
• Indicate areas of business improvement
• Experience with ERP software is a plus
• Analytical and conceptual skills, strong in the processing of financial data.
• You are a team player but can also work independently.
• You can deal with stress and unexpected issues
• Proactive and enthusiastic, an entrepreneur who sees solutions and takes initiative.
• Flexible attitude and strong adaptability
• Critical mindset
• Good communication skills in Dutch and English. Other languages are considered an asset.
• A Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, audit or any economic direction
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar business or area scope
What do we offer?
• The continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions and to shape future business as well as participate and substantially contribute to the company’s success story.
• Our dynamically growing company is acting in a future oriented market and offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
• Innovation and continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to shape future business as well as make your impact on TOMRA’s mission of leading the resource revolution.
• We offer excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within TOMRA
• We provide a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits.
How to apply:
Send your resume to: email@example.com