TOMRA Sorting Solutions serves the world’s most important growers and food producers with sorting solutions and services, and is expanding rapidly on a global scale. We are actively seeking Product Managers at our global headquarters in Leuven.
Area to define the next generation of optical sorting devices.
By defining the future of our road map, product managers are helping customers achieve new levels of efficiency and safety in food production, and evolving our ever-growing product line by sharing customer feedback directly with our engineering teams.
In this role, you’ll be supported by highly talented and motivated colleagues who pride themselves on transparency, collaboration, and customer satisfaction. On a daily basis, you’ll be energized by:
Role and responsibilities
- Determining how the latest technology innovations can best create value for customers
- Visiting customers to continually assess how best to address unmet needs and improve efficiency
- Tracking industry trends and competitor activity to ensure TOMRA is in a leadership position
- Partnering with sales staff to ensure effective commercial operations and high customer satisfaction
If this all sounds like a fit, you’re probably:
- A “technophile” who is always interested in new technologies and trends
- Someone who loves spending time with customers to understand their needs
- Someone who has served as a product manager or marketer for a highly-technical software/hardware solution, including product definition and product launch strategy
- Someone who loves networking, prospecting, and developing long-term relationships with customers
- Someone who enjoys traveling and developing expertise on the dynamics of new countries, regions, and ecosystems
- You have 10 to 15 years of experience in a similar function.
- You speak fluent English, and your knowledge of Dutch should be sufficient to easily communicate with colleagues, but this is not a must.
- You will work one day per week in our Eindhoven plant
You have a Master’s degree in Sales, Product Management, Economics, or Engineering.
You will also be part of the broader mission of TOMRA to create a more sustainable world through better use of resources, and join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share a strong conviction about this mission.
TOMRA is known for investing significantly in professional development, offering competitive short-term and long-term compensation, and enabling career paths that can span different sectors, geographies, and roles.
If this all sounds like a potential fit, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply?