Daily, you’ll be energized by:
- Managing the products in your portfolio via firsthand user experience. You investigate possibilities to introduce new products to stay ahead of the market and anticipate future trends, applications and development. You follow closely the market, new trends, competitors, etc.
- Determining how the latest technology innovations can best create value for customers and assess unmet customer needs continually
- Partnering with sales staff to ensure effective commercial operations and high customer satisfaction
- Be the voice of our customers and translating their needs towards the engineering teams
- Working closely together with engineering: make product suggestions, build product definitions, write requirements, and provide firsthand user experience
- Plan and coordinate global product and feature launches by working with Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Operations and Service
If this all sounds like a fit, you’re probably:
- Passionate about product development and innovation, strategic planning and implementation
- A “technophile” who loves spending time with customers to understand their needs and developing long-term relationships with them
- Someone who has served as a product manager or marketer for a highly-technical software/hardware solution, including product definition and product launch strategy
- Someone with international mindset, who enjoys traveling worldwide (30% of your time) and developing expertise on the dynamics of new countries, regions, and ecosystems
- Having minimum 5 years of experience in a product management/marketeer, sales, business or application development function.
- Worked with highly technological investment goods. Having worked in the food sector is an advantage
- Autonomous, self-directed, have a strong character and fit in a rapidly changing environment
- Fluent in English; other languages are an asset
You have a master’s degree in Engineering, Economics or equivalent by experience. Additional degrees in Product Management or Marketeer is a plus.
You are passionate about the broader mission of TOMRA to create a more sustainable world through better use of resources and join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share a strong conviction about this mission.
TOMRA is known for investing significantly in professional development, offering competitive short-term and long-term compensation, and enabling career paths that can span different sectors, geographies, and roles.
If this all sounds like a potential fit, we’d love to hear from you
How to Apply:
Send your application to the HR Department at email@example.com