Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assembling of prototypes both of nearly finished machines as proof-of-concept set-ups
- Perform warehouse activities related with prototype building.
- Design, specify, and/or fabricate test equipment and data acquisition systems.
- Work closely together with the other development teams to create new sorting concepts or improvements on existing machines
- Install and test new sorting machines both inhouse as at first lead customers.
- Perform optical alignment and calibration of camera and Laser systems.
- Preform setup and testing of all mechanical/electrical/hydraulic/pneumatic subsystems.
- Acceptance runs tests to ensure consistent and sufficient compliance testing and documentation
- Perform quality assurance checks on all hardware prior to shipment
- Analyze, interpret, and document test results.
- Create documentation to make the transfer of production to the operations department possible.
- Design/develop acceptance test procedures of systems and subsystems based on direction from engineering teams and field feedback to ensure proper configuration/functionality of all production units.
- Provide feedback to the product development team regarding functionality, ease-of-use, and performance of software/hardware.
- Play an active role in the industrialization of new machines in close collaboration with the operation sites abroad, this may include travelling.
- Provide support to service and operations department as needed. This may include traveling.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members.
- Provide support to technology department as needed.
- Electrical mechanical, electronics and optical experience or aptitude
- Effective troubleshooting skills
- Conscientious and cooperative team player attitude
- Ability to self-motivate
- Inquisitive nature, Mindset to find out the reason behind problems
Bachelor degree in technical specialty
- Accurate general computer skills: knowledge of Word. Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in Dutch and English both verbal and in writing.
- Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
- Are considered as a plus:
- Knowledge of a drawing software (preferably Solid works)
- Knowledge of PLC and VFD programming
- EHBO and a forklift driver certificated
How to apply?
Please send your resume to TSSemail@example.com