Being our technical specialist and organizer your job profile would look like this:
* Managing large product development projects aiming at a project completion within budget, time and specifications at agreed quality.
* Responsible for the project management from the initiation till industrialization.
* Cooperates closely with all departments and stakeholders in the project.
* Acts as an ambassador for the project internally and externally.
1. Project Management
* Generate a deep understanding of the project requirments
* Drive the process of translating requirments into a solution/concept
* Maintain scope (manage change requests)
* Create and maintain project plans
* Define work-packages for teams
* Ensure adequate resourcing is available for the project
* Maintain clear vision of roles/responsibilities within the project
* Drive on-time delivery of all teams
* Manage the project budget
* Report to stakeholders on progress/problems
* Manage risks
2. Cooperation with all stakeholders
* Act as a focal point for all project communication
* Maintain a close cooperation with Product Management to regularly review specs and possible solutions
* Make status reports for (Top) Management
* Drive and organise the meeting structure within projects
* Negotiate with team leaders and managers about the allocation of team resources
* Ensure a good collaboration between all teams involved (mechanical, electrical, TW, applications, research, SW, purchase, operations)
3. Be the ambassador
* Be the face of the project between other departments (Sales, Service, Management)
* Have customer contact (to answer questions) in the early roll out of production (y1)
This job might be interesting for you if:
* You are a passionate, responsible person with broad field of technical knowledge
* Experience in the management of lager (internationally organised) product development projects (multidisciplinary teams with +30 members)
* Experience in managing complex product development projects, preferably in the machine building industry
* You have a Master's degree in a technical field
* You have a proven track record in managing multi-partnered industrial projects and can practice formal project management
* You have good judgement
* You have good presentation and synthesis skills
* You enjoy interacting with people that can have diverse backgrounds.
* You can convince people of the value of you project(s) and idea('s)
* You like to occasionally travel to other TOMRA sites or customers’ sites, domestic and abroad
* You have excellent English communication skills in writing as well as orally. Other languages, especially Dutch are assets
Interested? Please send your CV and your motivation letter to : TSS-Jobs.BE@tomra.com