Roles and Responsibilities:
In broad terms, your work consists of:
1. Ensuring the overall quality by applying advanced testing and quality assurance practices
- Design, develop, maintain and execute (automated) tests on the complete system level
- Write and execute full test plans, test suites, validation and verification plans
- Share your findings in a structured way towards the complete team
- Be part of initiatives towards an encompassing SW testing strategy, harmonizing the current portfolio of testing techniques
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy or completeness, or to mitigate risks
2. Ensuring project predictability on the requirements level
- Ensure a smooth software integration by having a complete system level overview, and pro-actively flagging potential integration issues
- Work alongside subject matter specialists to establish engineering requirements and acceptance criteria
- Investigate customer problems reported by the technical support team
- Your enthusiasm, analytical mindset and testing domain knowledge will enable you to define projects from a strategic point of view and develop them further working together with your colleagues.
- You are flexible, willing to travel abroad and you meet the following requirements:
- You have a minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Preferably, you possess strong coding skills in Python
- Experience with test automation, both on the back-end as the front layer
- You have a working knowledge of software testing methodology, testing techniques and approaches.
You have a Bachelors’ or a Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Information management, Electronics, Industrial Engineering or any other relevant study.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- You possess strong communication skills, both oral as written.
- You feel comfortable with taking initiative and while you are a great team player, you have no problem working independently.
- You consider yourself to be more of a generalist than a specialist.
- Loving a challenge, you are constantly focusing on quality and continuous improvement, possess excellent problem solving skills and focus on results rather than efforts.
- You have a passion for all aspects related to the state of the art in technology, specifically software.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to TSSfirstname.lastname@example.org