Primary job functions:
- Install new or modified equipment at customer facilities to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
- Perform all mechanical, electronics and optical tuning and setup.
- Analyze, evaluate, and diagnose equipment problems independently.
- Conduct customer-training sessions on utilization and basic maintenance of system.
- Service and maintain installed equipment and preventive maintenance visits.
- Manage and control tools, test equipment, technical documentation and other assigned equipment.
- Prepare and submit applicable field service documentation.
- Perform on-call, standby duty and travel as needed.
- Other duties may include, but are not limited to, instructing/training customers on operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Note: Essential functions may not be limited to the tasks and responsibilities listed within this section.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to work on problems of diverse scope.
- Assist and support customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal and external associates, and management.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with. customers in the English language are necessary.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Job requires frequent bending, kneeling and standing
- Lifting of up to 80 lbs.
- Working in confined spaces
- Ability to drive for long distances
- Ability to distinguish between the full range of colors in the color spectrum
- No major food allergies that would impede on the job requirements
- Ability to work in Food processing plants, farms, cold storage facilities, and outside in high/low temperatures.
- Ability to relocate for Summer Season-CA Central Valley, or Midwest (corporate housing available)
- 1-2 years of mechanical experience
- 1+ years of electrical experience a plus
- Previous experience interacting with customers
- Spanish and other languages are a plus
- Minimum-High School diploma or equivalent
- Mechatronics background a plus
Position requires travel 50-80%, this can be domestic and international travel.
Ability to drive without restrictions.
How to apply?
Submit resumes to: TSS-common-hr-DEN@tomra.com