The Service Team is currently seeking a Regional Service Manager – West Coast who will help us continue our sky-rocketing growth. This role is ideal for electromechanical professionals who want to help change the world.
As the Regional Service Manager – West Coast, you will be responsible for the efficient technical coordination and support of the TOMRA Sorting Americas service organization and its customers. The RSM is responsible for organizing service activities in the region to ensure efficiency and profitability, creating an environment where the department and its employees develop and excel, and enhancing the reputation of TSS at every opportunity through interaction with customers.
Drive for Achievement
- Set the KPI targets in close cooperation with Service Director Americas, in line with the organization’s strategy plan.
- Deliver the agreed results and drive the performance to provide significant improvement in company targets through the performance objectives e.g. by monitoring (monthly) revenue information.
- Develop and coach employees though quarterly MBO and annual performance reviews.
- Ensuring successes are repeated and best practices are spread among the team for operational excellence
- Ensure that corrective action is taken where adverse actions arise to target where achievements occur or inadequate performance is suspected. Implement actions and strategies to bring about necessary improvements.
- Ensure accurate recording of parts and service times and invoicing in the Service Department/local hubs.
- Improve on the quality of TOMRA’s commitment to customer service and retention by improved technical skills, high standards of quality workmanship, and superior customer service.
- Communicating the objective by maintaining consistency and focus. Translating the overall direction and strategy into something meaningful and tangible for teams to achieve desired results.
- Ensure that all employees are committed to the principles and ethics of TSS and that these principles are the basis of customer relation management.
- Establish and maintain daily workshop timekeeping and labor productivity records (Service reports) to monitor the effective use of technician and productive labor. Monitor hours attended and worked in order to achieve labor efficiency targets.
- Maintain an effective control of expenses in line with agreed objectives by regular examination and review of management accounts and comparisons with budgets.
- Establish and maintain a training needs analysis to provide satisfactory levels of knowledge, skill, job satisfaction and cost-effective development of service personnel.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical concentration with a minimum of 5 years experience in related field
- Extensive domestic and international travel
- Experience in field service and customer support.
- Excellent technical problem-solving, troubleshooting, and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English)
- Being self-motivated and having the proven capacity to fully complete tasks
- Ability to relate to local customers, their views and issues (preferably experience in the local culture)
- Experience and knowledge of modern business methods and financial control. Skills in using this knowledge in a practical way.
- Ability to organize clerical work, administration, control systems and financial resources.
- Ability to lead and develop of team
- Ability to pass criminal background check and clear driving record
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Job requires frequent bending, kneeling and standing
- Lifting of up to 80 lbs.
- Working in confined spaces
- Ability to drive for long distances
- Ability to distinguish between the full rand of colors in the color spectrum
- No major food allergies that would impede on the job requirements
Ability to work in Food processing plants, farms, cold storage facilities, and outside in high/low temperatures
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply:
Submit your resume to email@example.com.