Roles and Responsibilities:
Focus on Market Segments and Regions for TOMRA Food
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Using customer segmentation is a basic component in exploring and analysing different characteristics of (potential) consumers.
Focus on Market Categories and Regions for TOMRA Food
- Organizing, expanding and keeping up to date Market Categories/Region intelligence and trends via data base and other means/methods (i.e. desk research).
- Analysing this data & support for sales/strategy review, business development and Product Management.
Focus on tracking competition
- Organizing, expanding and keeping up to date competitor info
- Improving data on market shares, trends, focus (change) of competitors with support of product management and sales.
- Assisting in further elaborating, implementing & communicating internally of the 5 year strategy
- Assisting in Knowledge Management (Harvesting, Evaluating, Enhancing and sharing of Information via BI tool or other means)
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Gather and interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Enjoys working with numbers.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Can manage and reach tough deadlines.
- Works in an excellent & professional way with the other departments.
- Used to work with external service providers and consultants.
- Is diplomatic but goal oriented.
- Is an ambassador for the company, both internal & external.
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers' preferences.
Master in Business Management/Business Administration & Economics with focus on Strategic Management, Innovation Management & Business Development.
- Innovative, Passionate, Responsible
- Customer focus
- Result driven, team worker
- Languages: excellent communication skills in English and Spanish. Other languages like Chinese would be an asset.
- Excellent in MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- PowerBI knowledge skills
How to apply:
Please send your resume and motivation letter to TSSemail@example.com