PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Provides sound financial statements for the legal entity’s for TS UK
- Has the overall responsibility for the analytical accounting and ensures that all legal requirements are met.
- Is in charge of the administrative organisation and is responsible for the (monthly) reporting in order to provide the management with integrated data as a support of long-term decisions.
- Facilitates the cooperation of the own department with other internal and external departments in order to guarantee a good internal and external course of the cooperation.
- Support the implementation & integration of a new ERP system → IFS
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility of the analytical accounting
- Ensures that the monthly closing is accurate
- Submits the statutory declarations, such as VAT-declarations, statistics, etc.
- Generates periodically states and balances that are necessary for a management and for the auditor
Cooperation with other departments
- Is responsible for the financial figures, linked to the KPI’s (key performance indicator)
- Books bank statements, wages, invoices and follows the depreciation tables
- Does the cash planning, follows the lines of credit and the investments
- Provides advice on the management of funds, credit lines, deposit accounts, currency calculations, … and other financial and accounting problems
- Ensures that everyone in the international context provides the figures timely
- Control and organize the work of the back office
- Cost control, negotiating suppliers’ prices (insurances, telephone, car leasings, rental car, etc)
- Follow up and negotiations with customers with overdue invoices.
- Responsible for legal procedures on overdue invoices.
- HR responsible: travel expenses, overtime control, night shifts, illnesses control, hiring’s and dismissal’s in cooperation with external accounting company.
- Confers with other departments on working procedures
- Takes care of a good flow of information of data and made agreements to own employees and to all parties involved
- Support the implementation & integration project of IFS
- 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience within a similar role
- Strong communication skills Organized, result driven & steering with facts & figures
- Extremely motivated, pro-active attitude
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexible attendance
- Prepared to travel in the EU, Germany
Bachelor in accounting
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Notions of IFRS
- IFS, Cognos is an asset
- Additional languages, German, French are desirable
- The position is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as a broad scope of freedom and design.
- The continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions and to shape future business as well as participate and substantially contribute to the company’s success story.
- The dynamically growing company is acting in a future oriented market and offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
- Innovation and continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to shape future business as well as make your impact on TOMRA’s mission of leading the resource revolution.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to email@example.com