1. Has the overall responsibility for the analytical accounting and ensures that all legal requirements are met
2. Is in charge of the administrative organisation and is responsible for the (monthly) reporting in order to provide the management with integrated data as a support of long-term decisions.
3. Facilitates the cooperation of own department with other internal and external departments in order to guarantee a good internal and external course of the cooperation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Overall responsibility of the analytical accounting
• Ensures that the monthly closing is accurate
• Submits the statutory declarations, such as VAT-declarations, statistics, etc.
• Generates periodically states and balances that are necessary for a management and for the auditor
2. Administrative organisation
• Is responsible for the financial figures, linked to the KPI’s (key performance indicator)
• Books bank statements, wages, invoices and follows the depreciation tables
• Does the cash planning, follows the lines of credit and the investments
• Provides advice on the management of funds, credit lines, deposit accounts, currency calculations, … and other financial and accounting problems
• Ensures that everyone in the international context provides the figures timely
• Control and organize the work of the back office
• Cost control, negotiating suppliers prices (insurances, telephone, car leasing’s, rental car, etc)
• Follow up and negotiations with customers with overdue invoices.
• Legal & Compliance (Insurance/Health & Safety)
• Responsible for legal procedures on overdue invoices.
• HR responsible: travel expenses, overtime control, illnesses control, hiring’s and dismissal’s in cooperation with external accounting company. Payroll / Code of Conduct
• Facilities Management
• Cooperates and confers with other departments on working procedures
• Takes care of a good flow of information of data and made agreements to own employees and to all parties involved
• Become the local knowledge expert in the company’s ERP Systems
• 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience within a similar role
• Strong communication skills
• Organized, stress resitant and result driven (steers with facts & figures)
• Extremely motivated, pro-active attitude
• Open and customer minded (internal + external)
• Risk Awareness
• Problem Solver
• Very good English language skills (written and spoken)
• Good positive drive
• Team player
• Eager to learn Eye for detail
• Time management skills
• Looks continuously for improvements
• Takes responsibility
Bachelor’s in accounting / Qualified ACCA/CIMA / MBA
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Notions of IFRS
IFS, Cognos is an asset
Additional languages, German, French are desirable
- The position is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as a broad scope of freedom and design.
- The continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions and to shape future business as well as participate and substantially contribute to the company’s success story.
- The dynamically growing company is acting in a future oriented market and offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.