We at TOMRA Sorting thrive on innovation, responsibility and passion with a common goal of making a sustainable difference for our planet. With 15 offices worldwide and a network of local agents and distributors, we design and manufacture sensor-based sorting technology for the global recycling and waste management, food, and mining industry.
Independent management of all project management tasks within a customer order. Excellent listening and communication skills, decisive and customer-minded.
- Managing of all customer projects/orders
- Assist Sales department/Global Order Office with tender processes and with the formulation of large turn-key contract proposals
- Project costs and department cost control
- Process of continuous improvements within area of responsibility
- Manage and build relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineer, University Degree or similar (Certified Engineer), work experience in project management
- Language skills: English and German fluent (verbal and written)
- IT-Skills: MS-Office, MS Projects, ERP and CRM System
- Cross-Cultural Competencies
Benefits: we offer 30 vacation days per year, employee development and subsidize a group accident insurance and pension scheme.
Go online and find out about TOMRA Sorting Solutions. We are on Social Media such as YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Are you interested? Send your application (cover letter, CV, desired salary) to:
Human Resources: Jobs.DE@tomrasorting.com
Subject: “Junior Project Manager – Mining”
We look forward to hearing from you!