We at TOMRA Sorting thrive on innovation, responsibility and passion with a common goal of making a sustainable difference for our planet. With 15 offices worldwide and a network of local agents and distributors, we design and manufacture sensor-based sorting technology for the global recycling and waste management, food, and mining industry. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. We are a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensures effective internal organization of processes and structures
- Proactive customer project development
- Further develop existing Distributors and find new
- Responsible for the sales and marketing budget
- Implement and execute the Sales Strategy
- Master’s degree in mining, mineral processing or in another relevant technical field and a commercial degree
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Strong, ambitious and inspiring leader
- Proven track record of successful contract negotiation
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Result-driven with a passion for the company’s technology
- + 10 years’ experience in the sorting industry or the mining industry
Why TOMRA? you work in an international company with a family atmosphere. Currently, the Hamburg Office has round about 50 employees. Free parking, free beverages and fruits, International SOS, a Norwegian Business Culture, 30 days holidays, great colleagues, company events (Christmas Party, Summer Party), we support employee development and subsidize a group accident insurance and pension scheme. Apart from this, we are growing which offers employees long-term opportunities.
Find out about TOMRA online! We are on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube!
Are you interested? Submit your application (cover letter, CV, certificates and desired salary) to Carolin Bastian:
Human Resources: Jobs.DE@tomrasorting.com
Subject: “Key Account Manager – Mining”