As Sales Manager, you have the responsibility for organizing and efficiently managing the sales activities in the Area. You will be responsible for managing and organizing sales activities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Preparation, operation and documentation of tests and projects in the Test facility.
- Optimization of sorting processes on-site.
- Testing of prototype equipment.
- Testing of new applications.
- Training of Service and Sales.
- Provide on request technical support.
- Potentially carry out projects with Universities or R&D institutions.
- Guides and supports Field Service Engineers before, during and after the installation of applications.
- Serves as a contact for questions concerning applications.
- Other duties as required.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information and issues in a user friendly manner.
- Excellent technical problem-solving, troubleshooting, and follow-up skills.
- Motivated individual who has a passion for Engineering.
- Experience in field service and customer support.
- Working knowledge of basic test equipment such as oscilloscopes and voltmeters.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, software and configurations.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to work on problems of diverse scope.
- Assist and support customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal and external associates, and management.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with customers in the English language are necessary.
- French, Spanish and other languages are a plus!
- a bachelor’s degree in Control & instrumentation or Electrical Engineering (Light Current).
- Expertise with the processes and technologies used by the industry.
- Experience and expertise in working with sensor based sorting equipment is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of and affinity with engineering disciplines like optics, electronics, mechanics, software, etc…
- Work accurately and systematically in preparing and developing solutions.
- Ability to set priorities and coordinate different actions.
- Keep a good overview of open actions.
- The ability to apply both technical skills and knowledge.
- The ability to think analytically.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent English and local language skills.
- The ability to adjust the style of communication to the various target groups.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Flexible and stress resistant.
- Team worker.
- Solution oriented, proactive, service oriented, customer oriented.
- Required to travel on a regular basis both to other TOMRA sites or customers’ sites, both domestic and abroad.
- The position includes 80-100 yearly travel days.
How to apply
Please send your resume to TOMRA HR at firstname.lastname@example.org .