- Field service work (commissioning, operation, testing, integration, optimization, maintenance and repair)
Predominantly for customer in South America, but also other regions may occur.
Approximate 180 travel days/year
- Supporting of sorter auxiliary equipment/li>
- Providing on call technical phone support and field response to equipment and customer issues.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of sensor-based sorters in TOMRA’s install base
- Responsible for customer communication and support, including phone, remote and emergency support to ensure that all aspects of the role result in a satisfied customer experience
- Customer assistance to identify service and spare parts needs
- Training of customer maintenance and service personnel
- Detailed reporting on a regular basis
- Identify opportunities for potential upgrades and sales including liaising with TOMRA’s Project Management and Sales team.
- Commitment to continuous improvement by providing feedback and suggestions on quality, efficiency and profitability
- Act positively and in a customer-oriented way
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships is critical to success in this role
- Excellent hands-on Electrical and Electronics troubleshooting skills
- Mechanical aptitude highly desirable
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information and issues in a user friendly manner
- Ability to relate to customers, their views and issues, locally and in other countries and cultures
- Motivated individual who has a passion for Engineering
- Socially outgoing, ability to handle work demand
An electrical-based engineering qualification with a strong inclination towards hands-on skills in mechanical and electrical systems, both hardware and software
- >3 years work experience in industrial equipment support role
- PC, software and networking troubleshooting experience highly desirable
- Must be a self-starter able to work and travel independently but also a team-player when required
- Self-motivation and proven capacity to fully complete tasks
- Driving license
- Good English and Spanish language skills
How to apply?