TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it´s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
As an Application Development Engineer, you will develop and test technical prototypes of sorting machines. You will participate in development from early feasibility studies through internal and external field tests up to handover to serial production.
You will work in a dynamic, interdisciplinary team where a strong cooperation with other working groups is required.
Role and Responsibilities
• Development and testing of technical prototypes
• Support of customer tests
• Support of field trials and market introduction for prototypes worldwide
• Train production and service staff on new machines
• Support for FAT specifications
• Feasibility studies for recycling applications
• Final acceptance and approval of prototypes in production
• Education: Master or diploma degree in waste management, computer science, physics or similar
• Working experience with sensor based sorting technology is of advantage
• Expertise in recycling processes overall and sensor based sorting technology in detail
• Basic technical knowledge of sensor based technology
• Good product knowledge regarding sensor based technology
• Basic knowledge about electronics, mechanical design
• Familiar with project management and industrial economics
• Good problem solving and decision-making skills especially in relation to customers
• Able to work interdisciplinary
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Willing to travel globally to support prototypes and/or new applications
Are you interested?
• A motivation letter why you are a good match for this position in German language
• A CV
• Certificates from university/internships/references/trainings/etc.
Contact: Ms Rosa Steffes
via the following link: https://short.sg/j/9524359