Staying up to date with the technical development in the area of Internet of Things, Big Data, mobile computing, cloud & web technology and creating applications that push TOMRA Sorting to the next level is his/her passion and motivation. As the TSS Digital Organization is being created right now, there is a lot of freedom to shape the global digital development organization across all TOMRA Sorting Business Streams (Food, Recycling, Mining). Be the first member of this global team!
- Forming and leading the cross-functional and global Development Network of internal and external experts, performing the 3rd Level Support, i.e. the core development for new features & applications and for the machine connectors
- Steering and controlling the technical development of the digital solutions, including the edge devices, connectors (machine & business), cloud infrastructure and backend (MS Azure), data structures, as well as the frontend (Sitecore)
- Managing the releases of the digital solutions and the development backlog, assessing the feasibility and required effort for new requirements, features, and applications
- Supporting the continuous development and bug fixing & security patching of applications once they are in operation and being delivered to the customer, handling and ensuring technical resolution of incidents & requirements
- Acting as the overall Scrum Master for the different development teams across the global Development Network and owner of the code repository
- Master’s Degree or other degree preferably in computer science or engineering combined with a business background – alternatively 5 years of work experience in a similar role
- A pragmatic & hands-on, structured approach, experience in agile methodologies, frameworks and tools, e.g. DevOps, Scrum, ITIL, Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Services, Jira
- Strong background and experience in Microsoft Azure cloud technology, microservices and APIs
- Experience with other cloud frameworks also welcome, familiar with technologies like Sitecore (Content Management System), Microsoft Functions, Docker, MQTT, JSON, C#, SQL, Cosmos DB, Java, Node.js, C++, Hadoop, Spark, Stream Analytics
- Believing in globally distributed, cross-functional network organizations
- Eloquent and empathic communicator (spoken and written) being able to convince, inspire, and lead in a network organization (English is a must, other languages are welcome)
- Willingness to learn and shape the future every day
- Willingness to travel internationally and work with an international team in different time zones (NZ, Europe, USA, etc.)
Benefits for this position: competitive salary, free parking, we are located in the industrial park – easy to do grocery shopping and other shopping in your lunch-break, the free beverages and fruits, International SOS, Norwegian business culture, 30 days holiday, great colleagues, laptop and mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S8/ Google Pixel 2/ Apple iPhone 8) for private use too, company events (Christmas party, summer party), Münz company run, company soccer, we support employee development and subsidize a group accident insurance and works pension.
Submit your application to “Mr. Flemming” including your CV & Certificates, plus desired salary and start date.