We at TOMRA Sorting thrive on innovation, responsibility and passion with a common goal of making a sustainable difference for our planet. With 15 offices worldwide and a network of local agents and distributors, we design and manufacture sensor-based sorting technology for the global recycling and waste management, food, and mining industry.
- People Management: responsible for recruiting, training, supervising, budgeting and evaluating a team of Category Managers and Purchasing Project Leaders
- Policies, Sourcing: conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunitiesEnsure the creation and execution of standards, controls, policies, procedures and performance metrics within the Purchasing Department to make certain that employees comply with ethical standards and outlined laws and as such preventing any conflicts of interest or improper supplier and customer relationships
- Strategy: oversee the development and execution of sourcing strategies and activities across all categories including KPI targets, TCO, timelines and resource plans supporting the key business objectives
- Update the strategies and activities based on changing market conditions. Build market intelligence capabilities within the Category Management team on key markets, suppliers and solutions to support company strategy development purposes
- MSc in Industrial Engineering / Business Management
- Define strategies for specific, critical or complex commodities. Streamline purchasing operations and have well defined processes across the supply chain
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience leading global Procurement teams
- Business acumen, negotiations skills
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
Go online and find out about TOMRA Sorting Solutions! There is TOMRA Recycling, TOMRA Mining and TOMRA Food. We are on Social Media such as YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Are you interested?
Send us your motivation letter, CV and certificates (education, training, work experience) and desired salary to Carolin Bastian.
Subject: “Global Purchasing Director”