ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
TS Sales & Marketing Management
- Responsible for global sales & marketing strategy, forecasting and budgets.
- Manage the global sales team of some 40 people incl. 4 Marketing, 7 Sales Admin and 29 Sales Engineers.
- Motivate and train sales people.
- Pricing and Margins Policy, Management and Control.
- Oversee Key Account and Segment Management.
- Network with Business Development to co-ordinate activities.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Market & Product Development
- Plan and drive geographical growth with existing products.
- Co-ordinate the roll-out of new applications and segments in collaboration with Business Development .
- Manage the introduction of new products into existing segments and applications.
- Support Product Management and R&D in their roll to identify and develop new products – active member of the Product Development Forum.
Active member of the Recycling Core Management Team supporting and advising on the development and implementation of the Business Stream Strategy.
- Strong, ambitious, enthusiastic and inspiring leader who can relate to - and is excited by - TOMRA’s vision, mission, and values into a meaningful context in order to translate these to the sales and marketing team
- Previous experience in a senior management position
- Strong people management skills
- Strong strategic mind and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- International background/experience
- Fluent in English, with other languages an advantage
- Self-starter and results-driven with a passion for TOMRA’s technology and employees
- Successful track record in sales
Master’s Degree in subjects such as Business, Environmental Engineering, Process Engineering
Existing experience in the recycling and environmental market is an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV to Katy.Agahd@tomra.com and Tom.Eng@tomra.com
DEADLINE: October 10, 2016