TOMRA Sorting Solutions (TSS) is a world leader in sensor-based technology equipment. We are a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
We are now looking to appoint an experienced and dynamic Area Sales Manager (ASR) for Turkey and neighboring countries. As Sales Manager of TSS Recycling you have the responsibility for organizing and efficiently managing the sales activities in the Area. We are already established within Turkey and this is an exciting role in a fast growing and dynamic industry.
- Achieving Annual Revenue Targets with direct and indirect sales (via Agents)
- Take charge of daily sales activities and ambitious sales targets and build a sustainable pipeline of future opportunities
- Be part of and evolve the existing business plan/strategy to meet the growth and ambitions for the market.
- Responsibility for local market intelligence, marketing/promotion, planning, trade show attendance and overall growth of region and/or applications, including competitor analysis and trend monitoring.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work under own initiative.
- Plan and execute sales activities in the area and develop new Partners and dealers in remote countries not well covered.
- Ensures effective internal organization of managed processes and structures.
- Responsible for the area sales and marketing budget.
- Implement and execute the strategy
- Be technically proficient regarding all products sold
- Offering customer solutions to their problems rather than standalone products.
- Manage the agency, distributor or other players as well as Plant Builders network
- Being active part of the global TOMRA Sorting Team
- 8 years plus of experience in waste management, preferred recycling industry.
- Must have excellent commercial skills
- Good technical background is a must
- Demonstrated expertise in managing large sales areas and key accounts
- Excellent teamwork skills are critical
- High tolerance for working under occasionally stressful conditions
- Strong track record of success in developing and growing markets a significant advantage
- Ability to travel intensively
- Preferably Master’s degree (commercial, technical) or technical apprenticeship
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Turkish. Other languages could be a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Send you CV to: email@example.com and Katy.Agahd@tomra.com