What awaits you?
This is a key-role in the development of the rapidly evolving flakes segment. The position requires a good mix of technical and relational skills as it involves constant interaction with several internal teams (TestCenter, Sales Team, Product Management) as well as direct contact with customers, in order to support the Sales Force by providing key information in a timely and accurate manner and expand the reach of our flake sorting technology by helping to develop and test new applications and technical improvements.
Role and responsibilities…
- Support the Area Sales Managers and Sales Engineers by joining customer visits and aiding the technical discussion. Provide technical details, application information and guidance useful to facilitate a successful sales as requested by the sales colleagues via email, phone, presentations etc.
- Closely follow application trials at our TestCenter locations (EMEA) to ensure the best possible results are achieved.
- Carry out application development trials in close cooperation with the TestCenter organization.
- Provide guidance and use your expertise to support and improve the knowledge and abilities of test-center engineers, as well as to propose and test new ideas and technical improvements.
- Provide local support (different locations, e.g. fly to the customer in France) to optimize the sorting performance of key customers and demo units.
- Technical high-school diploma
• BA degree in a branch of engineering
- 3-4 years of experience as "Application- or Test-Center Engineer" in sensor-based chute or free-fall sorting machines, either food or recycling sector, with excellent technical and practical knowledge of chute/flake sorters is absolutely neccessary
- Good communication skills, both written (presentations, emails) and oral. Able to express him/herself clearly and interact positively with customers and the Sales Team.
- Fluent in English plus one of these following languages: German, French, Spanisch or Italian
- Willing to travel both locally and internationally 70% of the time
- Previous experience of traveling abroad for work
- Good self-organizational skills and ability to work and perform in stressful situations
- Reasonably proficient in using the Office suite, especially Powerpoint and Excel.
Are you interested?
If you think – Yes, that’s it – then apply! Send your complete application (Cover letter indicating your desired salary, CV and certificates from education and trainings) to:
Apply here !
Visit us on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and YouTube.